This event is proudly supported by the Warrandyte Bendigo Bank and promises to be yet, another wonderful day.
• Tickets are $55 per person
• Grazing table and cocktail finger food will be catered by the wonderful Platter Perfection by Irene ‘Kookie’ Casey
• Entertainment by the smooth and sassy band, SOUL (back for their third year in a row
• Sparkling wine served on arrival as well as complimentary tea and coffee
• Additional drinks served at bar prices
• Guest speaker to be announced soon (and we’re pretty excited!)
Round 6 was a return to our home ground to face Ferntree Gully. A club that has had a strong start to the season would really test the Bloods this week. We were also celebrating out past players, with a reunion of the 1999 premiership team.
Round 5 saw the Bloods head out to Chirnside Park to face the Panthers. Coming up against 3 Chirnside park teams desperate for wins, we had to come prepared to work hard. All 3 Bloods sides put together great games of footy, dominating the day and gaining some much needed percentage.
Round 4 saw the Bloods head out to Waverley to play the Waverley Blues. Whilst the weather threatened to turn very ugly, it held off allowing for some great football.
The Logan Club is named after and in honour of the late James Logan. Jimmy was an inspirational member of our club as a player and committee member who worked tirelessly to make sure this great club thrived. His infectious attitude and enduring legacy is that anyone associated with the WFC can always be part of this special bond.
ANZAC Round was a huge success for the club and a great day for the community and supporters. Sponsored by Madisons Lawyers, their logo was proudly displayed alongside the ANZAC logo which was a fantastic backdrop to remind us of the importance of the day. On field...