Saturday 29th June is the annual Warrandyte Junior & Senior Football Club Annual Ladies Day.
This event aims to invite all the mothers, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, wives, girlfriends and friends of friends from both the Senior and Junior football clubs to raise funds that will help towards supporting Bloods grass roots footy.
The theme this year is ‘Celebrating the empowerment of women through sport’ acknowledging all those who are involved as players, parents, partners, members and community leaders.
This event is proudly supported by the Warrandyte Bendigo Bank and promises to be yet, another wonderful day.
- Tickets are $55 per person
- Grazing table and cocktail finger food will be catered by the wonderful Platter Perfection by Irene ‘Kookie’ Casey
- Entertainment by the smooth and sassy band, SOUL (back for their third year in a row
- Sparkling wine served on arrival as well as complimentary tea and coffee
- Additional drinks served at bar prices
- Guest speaker – Sharni Layton. Sharni is an ex netball star who has recently transitioned into the AFLW. She made the switch from International/Super Netball to AFLW with Collingwood FC for the 2019 season. She means serious business on court but her off court demeanour is warm and friendly. Off the court she is in the media with Fox Footy and Channel 9.
And do you remember the diamond ring last year that was auctioned off?
Well, Brad and Leigh Giampietro (past players) from Anthony’s Manufacturing Jewellers are generously donating ANOTHER precious item – See Below:
💎 18 carat white gold
💎 Half carat diamond
💎 Princess cut with 4 claw setting
💎 H in colour, SI2 in clarity
💎 Comes with Insurance valuation assessment
Visit https://www.anthonysjewellers.com.au/ for their full custom range!
We also have accommodation getaways for BlueMills Bright and Mt Hotham as auction items, as well as lot’s of pamper prizes and door prizes to give away!
If you haven’t already, leave us your details below to be updated on news and upcoming events via email each week.